Explore a new side of Italy in a game from the developers behind FOTONICA. Embark on an immersive road trip, meet dynamic characters, and discover yourself along the way.
Embark on an immersive road trip through the gritty western coast of Italy during the roaring 1970's. Playing as Lella, a bold, spunky woman, experience the sights and sounds of a tumultuous time in Italy's history while uncovering events from Lella's storied past. Take the road less traveled, while meeting an unpredictable cast of dynamic characters along your journey and making detours along the way.
An interactive visual novel based on short moments in time during Lella's travels, each playthrough ends with one of sixteen different endings based on your choices. Travel across the famous "Via Aurelia" and discover a new side of Italy in a thought-provoking game about the road trip, not the destination.
- Uncover Lella's fierce personality and mysterious past while choosing each line of her dialogue in the game
- A compact game experience with sixteen different endings, each with its own epilogue
- Simple and highly intuitive one-handed controls.
- All original Italian soundtrack provides emotional ambience to accompany the game's narrative
- Original art by renowned illustrators, handcrafted to bring Italy to life in new and unexpected ways
- Rooted in researched and culturally accurate events during the 1970's including kidnappings and extreme political turmoil
- Independent Games Festival Honorable Mention, IndieCade Nominee, Fantastic Arcade Game Spotlight
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 02, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Racing
- MixedBag Srl
- Santa Ragione Srl
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright 2017 - Santa Ragione Srl
Licensed to and published by MixedBag Srl
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.