West of Loathing
West of Loathing is a single-player slapstick comedy adventure role-playing game set in the wild west of the Kingdom of Loathing universe. Traverse snake-infested gulches, punch skeletons wearing cowboy hats, grapple with demon cows, and investigate a wide variety of disgusting spittoons.
Talk your way out of trouble as a silver-tongued Snake Oiler, plumb the refried mysteries of the cosmos as a wise and subtle Beanslinger, or let your fists do the talking as a fierce Cow Puncher. Explore a vast open world and encounter a colorful cast of characters, some of whom are good, many of whom are bad, and a few of whom are ugly.
• A sprawling open world, chock full of danger, quests, puzzles, and mysteries
• Lush hand-drawn black and white graphics
• Thousands of jokes, gags, and goofs
• Crunchy turn-based combat (but only if you want it)
• Liberal use of the Oxford comma
• Over 50 hats
• Disreputable saloons
• Several gulches
• A drunk horse
- Release date:
- May 31, 2018
- 1 player
- Adventure, Role-Playing, Indie
- Game file size:
- 485 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Reckonin' at Gun Manor
A ghostly carriage arrives in Dirtwater. Only you can see it, and it only goes one place -- the mysterious Gun Manor.
A brand new West of Loathing adventure, full of all the things you've come to expect from the Loathing brand:
• A few more hours of that sweet, sweet gameplay
• Fiendish new monsters
• Useful new items
• Challenging puzzles (which are also new)
• Scads of new goofs and gags
• No new gulches (sorry, we're all gulched out)
Who can solve the mystery of Gun Manor? Is it you? It's probably you.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 Asymmetric Publications, LLC