WE ARE DOOMED
WE ARE DOOMED is a twin-stick shooter where you zap polygon baddies with an absurdly overpowered laserbeam.
Dive head-first into the action with reckless ambition, charge the SUPERBEAM, and zap everything out of existence in an instant. Chase high scores or just enjoy the beautiful explosions of geometry, color and light.
* Pure arcade action. No cutscenes, storylines, or lengthy tutorials.
* An overpowered laserbeam weapon, and the even more ridiculous SUPERBEAM.
* Waves mode: 30 waves that range from chill to hyper-intense.
* Endless mode: An endless barrage of baddies. How many zones can you survive?
* Quick to start, and quick to restart for that "just one more game" feeling.
* A vibrant world of neon colors, bold shapes, and glitching geometry.
* A beautiful, chill, and occasionally glitchy soundscape.
- Release date:
- August 13, 2020
- 1 player
- Action, Arcade
- Vertex Pop
- Vertex Pop
- Game file size:
- 83 MB
- Supported Languages:
- British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 Vertex Pop Inc.