An audio-visual voyage through time and space
Warp Shift is a unique puzzle game set in a mysterious world. It takes you on a marvelous journey that challenges your mind and stimulates your senses. Experience beautiful visuals, challenging puzzles and intriguing sound design.
Guide the little girl Pi and her magical companion through the maze-like confines of the enigmatic ancient chamber that keeps them trapped. Think ahead and alter your surroundings wisely to usher Pi back home – one move after another. Embark on an audio-visual voyage through time and space, never knowing where your next step will lead you.
• A work of art: Enjoy a mesmerizing game that stimulates your eyes, ears and brain.
• A unique kind of puzzler: Alter your maze-like surroundings to open new ways.
• From one realm to another: Explore 5 unique worlds with 15 levels each.
• Uncover the mystery: What secrets lie buried in the ancient chamber?
• Flexible play styles: Play in front of your TV at home or on the go with full touch control support!
• No stress or hurry: Play to relax, escape and clear your mind.
- Release date:
- March 27, 2018
- 1 player
- Game file size:
- 829 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 Developed by ISBIT GAMES. All trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.