Start your own vet practice in the countryside – in fantastic 3D!
Build beautiful pens and stables for many different kinds of animals. You decide which animals to treat or to go out on house visits and examine the animals on the scene. Really sick animals can be admitted for in- patient care and healed in your animal hospital.
- Exciting pet care and building fun in real 3D!
- Care for animals like deer, lambs, dogs, cats, bunnies, parakeets and horses.
- Enjoy examinations and treatments with fantastic 3D effects: magnifying glass, thermometer, ultrasound scan, syringe, bandage, tweezers and many more.
- Innovative 3D-Photo-Feature: Take real 3D pictures of yourself with the 3DS camera and use them in the game - now you are a veterinarian for real!
- Use the gyroscope controls of your Nintendo 3DS and explore the ride out route with your own horse.
- Visit the stores in the city or explore and upgrade your own vet practice.
- Collect Nintendo Playcoins to change them into ingame currency.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Oct 17, 2013
- No. of Players
- To be determined
- TREVA Entertainment GmbH
- Independent Arts
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.