Space Hooligans have escaped custody and are wreaking havoc all over Planet Land!
HQ calls on cybernetic peace-keeper Patricia Wagon to bring these renegades to justice. With the help of Corporal Gendarmor and her trusty Pellet Gun, there's nothing she can't handle. When the going gets tough, Wagon activates her Helmet Siren, altering the world around her in 3D space. Even the third dimension can’t hide criminal ne’er-do-wells from the long arm of the law. Enter the mechanical shape-shifting, dimension switching world of Mighty Switch Force and blow crime away.
• The next game in WayForward’s “Mighty” series
• Run and gun action meets brain teasing navigation
• Never before seen three dimensional puzzles
• Bring the background to you -- smash foes against the screen
• WayForward’s signature pixel animation reaches new heights; more colors and higher resolutions than ever before
• Puzzles can be solved in 2D or 3D
Mighty Switch Force! (Includes 5 new "Bonus Levels")
New version available 5/12/12 via the Nintendo eShop. Players who already own the title can download the update for free. Newcomers will receive all bonus content included with their purchase.
- 5 all new bonus levels
- Enhanced stereoscopic effect to all previous levels
- by popular request, a “retry” button for dedicated speed runners
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Dec 22, 2011
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzles, Strategy
- WayForward Technologies
- WayForward Technologies
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.