Conquer the vast ocean, Discover 3 different party modes, Up to 5 players
Set off to conquer the vast ocean with Evofish! Evolve from prey to predator in the immensity of the seas, and progress to the top of the food chain! Survive against an increasingly dangerous host of enemies and evolve one of the 4 heroes by eating the weaker fish. Become the most fearsome predator in this hostile environment - enjoy hours of gameplay fun as you work your way up to be the master of the ocean. In Party mode, compete against or collaborate with 2 - 5 players in one of the 3 multiplayer modes in long and thrilling gaming sessions with friends!
Single Player Mode:
- Simple and effective gameplay: eat or be eaten
- Several different species each with their own characteristics
- Collect numerous bonuses and complete various missions
- A game world and enemies that evolve with each new level
- 2 - 5 players
- 3 game modes for extra gameplay fun
- Compete or collaborate to survive
- Innovative, asynchronous game modes
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Apr 03, 2014
- No. of Players
- up to 5 players
- Moving Player
- Moving Player
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.