Please enter your date of birth
Exploration, puzzles and a touch of classic horror awaits you!
Uncover the secrets and mysteries of Neuville's Mansion. Test your logic against diverse puzzles, locate and use a variety of items, and don't lose your sense of direction, as navigation itself becomes an obstacle in your path.
- Immersive exploration-horror experience. Unravel the mysteries and forgotten events of a place haunted and consumed by secrets, as you find mysterious documents that only hint at its tragic and macabre past... There is no map and no help. Just you, your alchemical lamp and... “something” else…
- The “Monster”. It can appear anywhere, and at anytime. Yes, you can try to run... but for how long? Will you switch off your lamp and use the shadows and natural light to your advantage? Will “It” detect you if you stand but an inch away in total stillness? You hear its footsteps approach… What will you do?!
- Challenging puzzles. Facing ingenious and unique puzzles with no obvious and simplistic answers, you will need to use all the clues the environment provides to find the hidden answer.
- Items and inventory. Find and use a diverse and creative assortment of items in order to progress through the adventure. A well designed inventory keeps your belongings carefully sorted and provides descriptions that, in some cases, even hide clues...
- Multiple endings. The best one, the "GOOD" ending, is not the norm - it is the exception. It is a reward for players who think differently, explore every shadow and mystery, and for those who hold luck on their side...
- Original and Breathtaking Audio-Visuals. This handcrafted adventure is presented with high quality 16-bit pixel art visuals. A labor of love created by a single artist. There is a fully unique and explorable mansion – With no two rooms the same and each individually designed with its own identity. Every pixel, every detail, every crack in the wall has been intentionally placed and designed by hand meticulously to tell players a story using no words. Our outstanding 90’s visuals are enhanced by lighting effects, disturbing 3D positional audio, and a completely original atmospheric soundtrack.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 DYA GAMES
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.