Vigil: The Longest Night
Battle through the longest night and uncover the truth behind the eternal darkness, Leila's mysterious sister, and the eldritch horrors that stalk her in a world that has forgotten daylight.
Vigil: The Longest Night is a 2D action RPG with precise, technical combat and a strong narrative. Inspired by Salt and Sanctuary and Castlevania, Vigil: The Longest Night aims to challenge players with its difficulty while compelling them with a tale of eldritch horror. Follow Leila on her quest to save her hometown from the creeping evil infesting the surrounding countryside. Navigate a world that wanders between dream and reality, sanity and madness, and uncover the secret of the longest night and the monstrous entities invading their world.
* Experiment with 4 types of weapon and multiple varieties of each type.
* A number of unique items to suit how you play
* A fusion of Lovecraftian prose and Taiwanese culture
* Complex Skill Tree to create the ultimate warrior of light.
* Unique art style inspired by the art of Chinese Paper Cutting
* Brutal Enemies with multiple methods of attack and surprising attacks
* Explore dank caves, abandoned villages, and haunted forests
* Meet the residents of Leila’s hometown as they struggle in world of maddening darkness
* Battle a host of hideous bosses from the depths of your nightmares
* Multiple endings to unravel
* Music by the talented Jouni Valjakka of metal band Whispered
- Release date:
- Oct 14, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Action, Role-Playing
- Another Indie Studio
- Game file size:
- 4.5 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, German, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Another Indie Studio Limited. All rights reserved.