Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
It's 3:00 a.m. Your neighbors are having a loud party. Stop them. Party Hard is tinyBuild's award-winning stealth strategy game about ruining parties by any means.
In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of the neighbors having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to kill everyone – using your faithful knife and the environment. The tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties through-ought the USA.
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
- A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA.
- 19 unique levels with random variations on each one.
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja.
- Multiple unlock-able characters.
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you.
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party.
5 Playable Characters!
- The guy who wants to get some sleep.
- The ninja who is fast, stealthy, has a smoke bomb, but shouldn't be seen.
- The cop who can carry around bodies without suspicion, and frame other people.
- The girl who can knock people out.
- The butcher who has a chainsaw.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 22, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Arcade, Action, Puzzle, Simulation
- tinyBuild Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© tinyBuild, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Pinokl Games™
Game and DLC bundle
Party Hard Pack
Releases Nov 22, 2018DLC details
Releases Nov 22, 2018DLC details
The High Crimes story takes place 10 years after the events of Party Hard. Our killer has been struggling to control his darker side. A corrupt police force does not do justice to the city, so he decides to take matters into his own hands.
Play with all new gameplay features, maps, and ways to party hard!
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.