Wipe out the endless waves of enemies!
A flight-based action game designed to be easy to pick up and enjoy right away, and playable over short timeframes.
Take advantage of the myriad weapon combinations at your disposal and achieve dangerously high levels of maneuverability by disabling your Alpha Limiter to spear your way through waves of enemy attacks.
There are two game modes: "Arcade Mode: Anti-Air" and "Arcade Mode: Anti-Ship". Select your weapons carefully to secure your path to victory!
- Arcade Mode: Anti-Air
- Shoot down enemy fighters in this airborne battle mode.
- Do whatever it takes to dominate the skies!
- Arcade Mode: Anti-Ship
- Send enemy ships to the bottom of the ocean.
- Evade heavy cannon fire and swoop in to attack!
- Cutting-edge maneuverability
- Featuring a perfect harmony of poststall supermaneuverability and good old video game action.
- Test your skills and attempt advanced maneuvers such as Pugachev's Cobra and the Kulbit using only thrust and pitch controls.
- Combine thrust vectoring with the AoA Alpha Limiter to experience airborne combat maneuvering like never before.
- Harness the power of next-generation combat maneuvering to take even the most formidable enemy right out of the skies!
- Massive lineup of powerful artillery
- Equip your jet with everything from missiles and unguided bombs to 20mm cannon gun pods and 37mm anti-tank guns.
- Take out oncoming enemy missiles with a barrage of bullets from your 20mm cannons, use your 37mm anti-tank guns to turn both enemy tanks and ships into a coarse, grey mist, or employ whatever battle strategy works best for you.
- Freely combine a vast array of weapons and take to the skies like a boss!!
- Take screenshots and post scores online
- Post screenshots of your high scores to social media and compete with players around the world!
"Do whatever it takes to dominate the skies!"
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©Nrtwd ©POLi-LiTE ©Project ICKX. Licensed to and published by Active Gaming Media, Inc.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.