Vertical Drop Heroes HD
Battle your way to the bottom!
Vertical Drop Heroes is a procedural platformer RPG hybrid with roguelike elements, where your hero adventures through randomly generated stages. Armed with a variety of skills and traits, you must use your cunning and reflexes to survive the dangers of each stage, until you face the final boss and uncover the truth behind the game!
• Randomly generated stages with destructible terrain
• Split screen, local co-op (supports split Joy-Con play)
• Tons of skills, abilities, traits and powers to unlock
• Unique combat system encourages proper planning over quick reflexes
• Persistent upgrades allow you to carry forward progress between games
• Every enemy and boss is designed to provide challenge and variety
• Created by one-man indie studio, Nerdook, in his unique style
- Release date:
- October 04, 2018
- up to 2 players
- Platformer, Strategy, Adventure
- http nerdook-productions.com
- Game file size:
- 196 MB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Digerati © 2018 / Nerdook Productions © 2018 / Stage Clear Studios © 2018