RACE INTO THE AWARD-WINNING AUDACIOUS ALL-IN-ONE SPEED RUNNING, SHOOT 'EM UP PLATFORMER!
Velocity®2X blends two unique styles of fast-paced, frenetic gameplay into one incredible fun and challenging SF experience!
BECOME A CERTIFIED BADASS
Lt. Kai Tana, a former Test Pilot was captured by a race of hostile aliens. During her captivity, Kai’s body has undergone various cybernetic modifications. Freed by a precious ally, she must now use her new abilities and the teleporting power of her ship to evade the Vokh and free the universe from this dangerous threat.
• Pilot the Quarp Jet at full speed with the Boost feature; use a variety of weapons to defend yourself and master the teleporting technology to outsmart the enemy in this race-tuned space combat.
• Dock your ship and run around on foot with Kai to infiltrate enemy bases. Teledash through the levels, shoot at 360°, slide and defeat the evil alien race from within!
• Use Speed Boost pads, on-foot teledash and cybernetic sprints to make it through the game faster!
• Neon Future: Take players to the stars with colorfully bold visual effects and a pulsing electronic soundtrack co-created by the award-winning game composer: Joris de Man.
• Over 50 dynamic Levels whose speed and difficulty increase as you advance.
ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
• High re-playability - Compete against your friends to see who will be top scorer!
• Ranked online leaderboard - Let speed runners compete for fastest time, highest completion percentage and highest overall score!
WANT SOME MORE?
• Daily Sprint Pack - Come back daily for exclusive new missions with their own online leaderboards!
• Dual Core & Critical Urgency DLC Packs - 16 additional mind-melting levels to master the art of teleporting!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Sep 20, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 1.8 GB
- Platformer, Action, Arcade
- Curve Digital
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Velocity®2X © Copyright 2018 FuturLab™ Limited. Licenced by Curve Digital Publishing.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.