Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Madcap Action, Martial Arts, Monkey King and More!
The sacred scroll preserving harmony in our world has been torn up and scattered to the winds. Now, strange and terrifying creatures are sowing discord and chaos throughout the land.
Inspired by the famous Chinese novel "Journey to the West," Unruly Heroes tells the adventure of four totally opposed, implausible heroes who must collect all the scroll fragments and travel to fantastical worlds to restore balance... or die trying!
Set in lush, lively environments, the game is a playful version of the tale, and features a mix of jumping, climbing, unexpected challenges, and intense combat as you face a horde of enemies and memorable boss characters.
During this odyssey, the gang has no choice but to join forces and finally understand what it takes to be a hero.
● Experience the legend of the Monkey King, solo or cooperatively with up to four players in local play.
● Master the combined strength of four different heroes by learning to use the best one for each new encounter and challenge.
● Test your reflexes against an assortment of challenging enemies and intimidating bosses.
● Possess your enemies to harness their strength and abilities.
● Explore different worlds spanning a colorful fantasy universe, solving puzzles and overcoming unexpected obstacles.
● Immerse yourself in spectacular art, animation, and sound.
● Fight against your friends in local or online PVP.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 23, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Platformer, Puzzle, Fighting
- Magic Design Studios
- Magic Design Studios
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
Unruly Heroes™ © Magic Design Studios 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.