Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is the full and complete edition of Shovel Knight, a sweeping classic action adventure game series with awesome gameplay, memorable characters, and an 8-bit retro aesthetic! Become Shovel Knight, wielder of the Shovel Blade, as he runs, jumps, and battles in a quest for his lost beloved. Take down the nefarious knights of the Order of No Quarter and their menacing leader, The Enchantress.
But that's not everything! Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove will feature three additional campaigns that are games all unto themselves! Take control of Plague Knight, and Specter Knight on adventures of their own, with King Knight joining later as a free update! Together, they form a grand and sweeping saga!
With a full-featured challenge mode, and a body swap mode, you'll be digging for a long time. With Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, you get it all. Uphold the virtues of Shovelry, earn relics and riches, and discover the true meaning of shovel justice!
- Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope – Steel your Shovel Blade and start digging through the adventure that started it all! Jump, battle foes, and discover treasures as you quest to defeat the Order of No Quarter and their vile leader, The Enchantress.
- Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows – Prime your potions and become the maniacal alchemist Plague Knight in his adventure to brew the ultimate potion! Combine bomb parts to create custom combinations, discover new items, areas and bosses, and maybe even discover a bubbling romance.
- Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment – Summon your scythe in the prequel to Shovel Knight! Take control of Specter Knight to dash through completely redesigned levels by climbing walls, mastering a new arsenal of weapons, and slashing your foes to ribbons. Become the reaper, discover your melancholy past, and recruit the Order of No Quarter!
Shovel Knight: King Knight's Campaign - (to be released in 2017)
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jun 26, 2014
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Yacht Club Games
- Yacht Club Games
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Shovel Knight is a trademark of Yacht Club Games. ©2017 Yacht Club Games L.L.C.
All rights reserved.
You may need an additional compatible SD card or SDHC card with available space to download this software. Visit support.nintendo.com for information about storage options. Sold separately.
amiibo compatible game (software update may be required). Wii U and New Nintendo 3DS XL systems have built-in amiibo support; other systems in the Nintendo 3DS family require a peripheral device (available 2015; sold separately). Compatibility and functionality of amiibo figures may vary per game. Visit http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/compatibility/ for specific details on how each amiibo works. amiibo sold separately.
This game is compatible with amiibo.
Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
See all compatible amiibo
Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.