Ghostbusters: The Video GameWii
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Next Fall Who You Gonna Call?
The Ghostbusters are back in an all-new story penned by the original creators, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis! With Manhattan newly overrun by ghosts and other supernatural creatures, it's up to you to take on the role of a new recruit joining the original film cast of the famous Ghostbusters team. Equipped with a variety of unique weapons and gadgets, you will hunt, fight and capture a wide range of uncanny phantasms and demons in an all new funny and frightening battle to save New York City from its latest paranormal plague. Just remember to not cross the streams!
- Save New York City from its latest paranormal plague
- Fight and capture wide range of uncanny phantasms and demons
- New story penned by original creators
- Features famous voices of original movie cast
- Equipped with a variety of unique weapons and gadgets
- Release Date
- June 2009
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Adventure