Tyr : Chains of Valhalla
Tyr: Chains of Valhalla is a solid 2.5D retro action shooter platformer withfull of power-ups, robots, vikings and difficult bosses.
Tyr: Chains of Valhalla is inspired by Norse mythology, more precisely, the Ragnarök! In a technological world where humanity depends on mega-corporations like Yggdrasil, big companies know no limits, competing for the global monopoly, and foes are at the order of the day; someone has to put a balance in the city.
Tyr, creation of Professor Oswald Din, a.k.a. O.Din, has the mission to prevent Lemuz Oki, a.k.a. L.Oki, destroy the world order and create a new realm of chaos to seize the biggest technology company, as well as control the entire world. Tyr, with the help of Huginn & Muninn ("thought" and "memory") and his faithful Sleipnir, he will take the summit of Valhalla to stop the evil plans of L.Oki and his group of vikings & robots.
In a nordic cyberpunk universe where the struggle between big corporations destroys the world as we know it, a hero must bring order in this world. In Tyr: Chains of Valhalla you can meet the climax and impetus of the Ragnarök seen from a cyberpunk perspective.
Tyr: Chains of Valhalla is a 2.5D shooter/platformer full of power-ups, vikings, robots, awesome and difficult bosses. Tyr: Chains of Valhalla combines 3D scenarios and bosses with 2D characters and enemies.
The time is against you! So be quick, accurate and over all, powerful! Free the city of Midgard in this epic adventure through these amazing levels and reach the last mission... Defeat all the bosses at once!
- Release date:
- Feb 22, 2019
- 1 player
- Platformer, Adventure, Arcade, Action
- Ennui Studio
- Ennui Studio
- Game file size:
- 574 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Last Updated on April 03, 2018.
Thanks you for choosing a game offered by Media Design and Creative Entertainment ("Ennui Studio", "we", "us"). Each of our games is offered pursuant to this Ennui Studio End User License Agreement ("Agreement"). This Agreement describes the terms and conditions by which Ennui Studio offers you: (I) The right to download, install and/or use the game software client and related documentation and game content offered by Ennui Studio. (II) The right to use the software in conjunction with your registered account on Steam to access and play an online interactive entertainment game, including, without limitation, any and all Ennui Studio Assets, featured assets or services.
1. This is a legal agreement between you, dear gamer, and us, Ennui Studio, regarding Tyr: Chains of Valhalla.
2. We grant you the right to play Tyr: Chains of Valhalla and we sincerely hope you will enjoy it. We spent over 4 long years working on it, so let us add that it is our creation and remains our ownership. This will not limit you in having fun with it, will it? ;D
3. In the EULA you may find examples of things we ask you not to do with Tyr: Chains of Valhalla (e.g. DON'T USE HACKS, or try to play hacked ;)). And just to be clear, for all of you doing Let's Plays on YouTube or Video Streamings on Twitch, we are totally fine with it and yes, when you monetize it we are also fine.
4. We may update this document in the future, but in such case we will post an updated version. IMPORTANT: These Rules are supplemented by the User Agreement. We are not huge fans of rules but if you go BIG time against those, you may lose access to Tyr: Chains of Valhalla (temporarily or permanently). We know you guys are really great, and we know nothing bad will happen, but the legal folks said the point below has to be there.
YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS (PREVIOUSLY MENTIONATED) OF THIS AGREEMENT BY SELECTING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON.
Have fun and may the gods of Valhalla be with you!
Tyr®: Chains of Valhalla © 2017 Ennui Studio, a Media Design and Creative Entertainment S. A. de C. V. company. Tyr, Tyr: Chains of Valhalla, Ennui Studio, all the character involved and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Media Design and Creative Entertainment S. A. de C. V. in the U.S. and/or in other countries. All Rights Reserved.