Slip into the role of an unusual HERO and find the last letter to restore hope in a merciless world.
Typoman is a puzzle platformer which takes you on a journey to explore the Power of Words in the everlasting battle between good and evil. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature you have a powerful gift: You can craft words which will have an effect on the environment!
But choose your words wisely - they can either be a blessing... or a curse.
• Wield the power of altering the world by by creating, changing or destroying words
• Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
• Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
• Surreal, atmospheric game world
• Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
Awards & Recognition:
• Featured at Indie Game Revolution, EMP Museum, Seattle
• Beste Inszenierung / Best Production, German Video Game Awards 2016, Munich
• Finalist Indie Prize 2016 Showcase, Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
• Best Casual Game, Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
• Nominee for Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game, German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
• Winner Best Art Style, Gaming Trend's Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
• Winner Best of Quo Vadis 2015 (Sponsored by Google), Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
• Nominee Best Indie Game, Gamescom award 2015, Cologne
- Release date:
- Feb 22, 2018
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Platformer
- Wales Interactive Ltd.
- Brainseed Factory
- Game file size:
- 1.0 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
©2018 Wales Interactive Ltd. Wales Interactive Logo is a trademarks of Wales Interactive Ltd. ©2018 Brainseed Factory. Brainseed Factory Logo, Typoman and Typoman logo are trademarks of Brainseed Factory.