Two Parsecs From Earth
Explore an adaptive, inhospitable alien planet.
Robot Z3-L1’s ship has crash landed on an inhospitable planet called Dimidium filled with alien landscapes and hostile surroundings. To escape and return home, Z3-L1 (/zeli/) must gather clues, gain powers and discover artifacts needed to fix a space ship. Explore the planet in this Metroidvania-style exploration game where the environment is your enemy!
Like a super-intelligent space robot, Two Parsecs From Earth gameplay is remarkable interactive and adaptive to you! Choose 3 abilities during the exploration and experience your adventure in 8 different ways according to your own decisions, accompanied by music that adapts to your abilities choices. Once the adventure is over, you have the opportunity to do it again differently in the unique “New game+” mode integrated into the story!
* 2D Metroidvania style platform exploration
* Choose between 3x2 abilities, but a choice disable another ability until the end of the game.
* 8 ways to finish the game depending on abilities choices.
* Music that adapts to your abilities choices.
* New game + to gain others abilities and reach 100%.
- Release date:
- October 16, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Action
- Ratalaika Games
- ABX Games Studio
- Game file size:
- 318 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 Ratalaika Games
© 2020 ABX Games Studio