A beautiful hand-drawn adventure awaits! With 5 playable characters (featuring Hat Kid) and a 4-player couch co-op, this beat‘em up will capture your heart!
Tunche is a charming, hand-drawn beat'em up with roguelike elements, co-op, and a pinch of shaman witchcraft. Choose one of the five characters, master their skill sets and ultimate abilities, defeat epic bosses, and unravel the secrets of the mysterious Amazonian jungle! The game is centered around high-risk, high-reward combat, and a 'stylish' grade system. Choose a hero that suits your playstyle the most and begin your journey through 4 different worlds, each filled with unique enemies.
- Team up with up to 4 friends in couch co-op
- Gain experience and learn new moves for each character
- Use melee or ranged combos & ultimate attacks to defeat your foes
- Face mighty multi-stage bosses
- Explore the breathtaking, hand-drawn magical world of Amazonia
- Learn and adapt — every playthrough will take you further into the story
- Release date:
- up to 4 players
- Action, Adventure, Arcade, Fighting, Indie
- HYPETRAIN DIGITAL
- LEAP Game Studios
- Game file size:
- 2.0 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, Portuguese, German, Russian, English, Spanish, Korean
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
©2020 HypeTrain Digital
© 2020 Gears for Breakfast ApS. Gear for Breakfast, the Gears for Breakfast Logo, A Hat in Time, the A Hat in Time logo, Hat Kid, and all related characters are trademarks of Gears for Breakfast Aps throughout the world. All Rights Reserved.