Combat the Planetary Inferno in the shape-shifting, dimension melding world of Mighty Switch Force 2!
It's a Code Red from the Galactic Fire Brigade! Planet Land is combusting and everything is ablaze! Return to HQ immediately and pick up your Infinity Dousing Apparatus; your Siren Helmet is still authorized and up to code! The mission: to fight the inferno and extricate the reformed Hooligan sisters! Now, suit up and start soaking some scenery!
- The sequel to the universally acclaimed Mighty Switch Force, and the newest game in the Mighty series!
- Grab your new weapon, a super-powered fire hose, and embark on a treacherous search-and-rescue mission!
- Familiar friends and foes return, along with exciting new ones!
- 3D puzzles and brain-banding action return!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jun 13, 2013
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Shooter
- WayForward Technologies
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.