Battle against the planetary elements in this thrilling action fighting game!
Step into the shoes of one of the four Elementalists each possessing their own superior power - fire, earth, air and water and take to the battlefields in a fight of superiority! Draw on the unique abilities of your chosen character and use their elements to counter attack from afar or in hand-to-hand combat. Destroy the other Elementalists in engaging and explosive rounds of single-play onslaughts or compete with your friends using local wireless connection! Take the battle above the clouds or in the depths of ancient ruins as you fight for your Elementalist to be the only and final victor!
• Play for victory in 4 different modes: Training, Arcade, Free Battle and Versus
• Battle against your friends in 2 player mode via DS Wireless Play
• Select your character based on their elements; Celcius, Biot, Farhenheit or Mole
• Master insane finishing moves for an incredible game-play experience!
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Apr 11, 2013
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Fighting, Strategy, Other
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.