»Trüberbrook« is a thrilling mystery-sci-fi adventure game. Enjoy an adventurous vacation to a 1960's parallel universe! A Sci-Fi-Mystery Adventure Game with handmade scenery.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. While you're at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural Germany. Because, that's where you end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don't fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world …
• Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it's a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game.
• Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
• Handmade miniature scenery!
• Full voice acting in both English and Deutsch!
• Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
• Up to 10 hours of super exciting gameplay!
- Release date:
- April 17, 2019
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle
- Headup Games
- Game file size:
- 7.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Spanish, Russian, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 btf GmbH
© 2019 Headup GmbH, all rights reserved.