Trover Saves The Universe
A game from the co-creator of Rick and Morty!
Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. You're partnered with Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster who isn’t a huge fan of working or being put in the position of having to save the universe.
Only you and Trover can save everything in this bizarre comedy adventure filled with combat, platforming, puzzles, and morally questionable choices -- created by Justin Roiland!
- A comedy adventure filled with combat, platforming, puzzles, and morally questionable choices. See how the best intentions can go horribly awry.
- You control Trover's movements, but not his mouth. He’s got a lot to say about what’s going on in the game.
- Travel the cosmos to experience a variety of weird alien planets and bizarre characters with big personalities.
- Upgrade Trover AND YOURSELF with new abilities to (hopefully) defeat Glorkon while evading awkward situations.
- BONUS! INCLUDES FREE DLC:
-- JOPO MODE: A new way to play!
-- IMPORTANT COSMIC JOBS: Explore Trover's workplace to help co-workers, prevent grievous harm, and unlock original comedy sketches from Justin Roiland.
- Release date:
- November 28, 2019
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Puzzle
- Squanch Games
- Squanch Games
- Game file size:
- 5.0 GB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2016-2019 Squanch Games, Inc. Squanch™, SquanchGames™, Squanch Games™, Trover Saves the Universe™, Trover™ and related design and composite marks are trademarks of Squanch Games, Inc. All rights reserved.