Trine Enchanted Edition
Three Heroes Bound by a Magical Artifact
Trine Enchanted Edition is the origin story for the three unlikely heroes of Trine - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief. Spellbound by the magical object Trine, the heroes must join forces to overcome obstacles and puzzles in a fully interactive physics-based world, battle the undead and their minions, and restore balance to the kingdom!
- Action and platforming in a fantasy fairytale world, featuring 15 breathtaking levels full of dangerous enemies, hazards, and physics-based puzzles
- Origin story for the 3 heroes - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills and unique abilities
- Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways by combining the characters' abilities, and come up with creative solutions never seen before!
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Release date:
- November 09, 2018
- up to 3 players
- Indie, Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle, Action
- Game file size:
- 2.3 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Copyright © Frozenbyte Oy. "Trine" is a trademark or registered trademark of Frozenbyte Oy in the U.S. and other countries. All Rights Reserved.