Trine Enchanted Edition
Three Heroes Bound by a Magical Artifact
Trine Enchanted Edition is the origin story for the three unlikely heroes of Trine - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief. Spellbound by the magical object Trine, the heroes must join forces to overcome obstacles and puzzles in a fully interactive physics-based world, battle the undead and their minions, and restore balance to the kingdom!
- Action and platforming in a fantasy fairytale world, featuring 15 breathtaking levels full of dangerous enemies, hazards, and physics-based puzzles
- Origin story for the 3 heroes - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills and unique abilities
- Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways by combining the characters' abilities, and come up with creative solutions never seen before!
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Release date:
- Nov 09, 2018
- up to 3 players
- Indie, Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle, Action
- Game file size:
- 2.3 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Copyright © Frozenbyte Oy. "Trine" is a trademark or registered trademark of Frozenbyte Oy in the U.S. and other countries. All Rights Reserved.