Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power is a 3D platforming game of action, puzzles and adventure.
The heroes try to return their extraordinary gifts to the Artifact called Trine, and so they meddle with powers beyond their understanding: Trine shatters, and a heartless ancient sorcerer escapes.
With only a broken artifact to guide them, the heroes must try and repair the damage they've caused... or the damage that might yet be done.
- Experience a fairytale world of breathtaking sceneries and face a myriad of physics-based puzzles, wonderful contraptions, dangerous foes and enchanting creatures.
- Explore 7 story-driven Chapters and 11 puzzle-solving, skill-focused Lost Pages
- Three playable characters, Pontius the Knight, Zoya the Thief and Amadeus the Wizard, each with their own skills and unique abilities
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Release date:
- Jul 29, 2019
- up to 3 players
- Action, Platformer, Puzzle, Adventure, Indie
- Game file size:
- 1.7 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Copyright © Frozenbyte Oy. "Trine" is a trademark or registered trademark of Frozenbyte Oy in the U.S. and other countries. All Rights Reserved.