Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power is a 3D platforming game of action, puzzles and adventure.
The heroes try to return their extraordinary gifts to the Artifact called Trine, and so they meddle with powers beyond their understanding: Trine shatters, and a heartless ancient sorcerer escapes.
With only a broken artifact to guide them, the heroes must try and repair the damage they've caused... or the damage that might yet be done.
- Experience a fairytale world of breathtaking sceneries and face a myriad of physics-based puzzles, wonderful contraptions, dangerous foes and enchanting creatures.
- Explore 7 story-driven Chapters and 11 puzzle-solving, skill-focused Lost Pages
- Three playable characters, Pontius the Knight, Zoya the Thief and Amadeus the Wizard, each with their own skills and unique abilities
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Release date:
- July 29, 2019
- up to 3 players
- Indie, Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle, Action
- Game file size:
- 1.7 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Copyright © Frozenbyte Oy. "Trine" is a trademark or registered trademark of Frozenbyte Oy in the U.S. and other countries. All Rights Reserved.