Trine 2: Complete Story
Fantasy Action Platforming with Physics-Based Puzzles and Fairytale Adventures
Trine 2: Complete Story is a beautiful, award-winning sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming.
Play as the three Heroes - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief - and join their adventure through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world of tragic princesses and wicked goblins, with wondrous environments featuring physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic.
- 20 levels chock-full of adventure, hazards, physics-based puzzles, dangerous enemies and curious contraptions
- Travel through breathtaking environments, including a castle by the treacherous sea, a burning desert and snowy ice mountains
- 3 Heroes - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills – and personalities charming and otherwise
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Release date:
- February 18, 2019
- up to 3 players
- Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle, Action
- Game file size:
- 2.7 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Copyright © Frozenbyte Oy. "Trine" is a trademark or registered trademark of Frozenbyte Oy in the U.S. and other countries. All Rights Reserved.