Trine 2: Complete Story
Fantasy Action Platforming with Physics-Based Puzzles and Fairytale Adventures
Trine 2: Complete Story is a beautiful, award-winning sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming.
Play as the three Heroes - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief - and join their adventure through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world of tragic princesses and wicked goblins, with wondrous environments featuring physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic.
- 20 levels chock-full of adventure, hazards, physics-based puzzles, dangerous enemies and curious contraptions
- Travel through breathtaking environments, including a castle by the treacherous sea, a burning desert and snowy ice mountains
- 3 Heroes - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills – and personalities charming and otherwise
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Release date:
- Feb 18, 2019
- up to 3 players
- Action, Puzzle, Platformer, Adventure
- Game file size:
- 2.7 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Copyright © Frozenbyte Oy. "Trine" is a trademark or registered trademark of Frozenbyte Oy in the U.S. and other countries. All Rights Reserved.