Magic and firearms make a deadly combo in this blood-splattered take on classic top-down adventure!
Recalling the visual style and intuitive gameplay of 16-bit action-adventure classics, Trigger Witch puts an ultra-violent spin on cute and colorful pixel art. With a compelling and original narrative, puzzling environments to explore, a dynamic soundtrack, twin-stick shooter mechanics and a vast array of enemies to blast into smithereens, this is a tale that will grip you from start to bloody finish.
From the creators of Reverie, Trigger Witch is a stylized 2D twin-stick action game set in an odd open world where magic is outdated and firearms are the new way of life. Players assume the role of Colette, a prospective graduate from the Stock, an academy for Witchcraft and Triggery. After a mysterious man invades her realm, events are set in motion that turn Colette’s life upside-down, casting her as the sole heroine with enough firepower to restore peace.
• Explore an open world in classic action-adventure style!
• Wield and upgrade new firearms as you progress.
• Meet strange and endearing characters through engaging dialogue.
• Blast monsters back to their rightful plane of existence in bloody fashion!
• Solve environmental puzzles and overcome obstacles in clever ways.
• Play solo or multiplayer at any time, with drop-in local co-op.
- Release date:
- July 29, 2021
- up to 2 players
- Action, Adventure
- Game file size:
- 1.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Rainbite Ltd. Licensed to and published by Eastasiasoft Limited. All Rights Reserved