Manipulate tanks with analog sticks! Touch and destroy enemies with artillery! Pleasant incandescent tank battle!!
Tank Fighting Game, the highly popular downloadable game, It is now available on your Nintendo Switch.
Control your tank using analog sticks. Fire by touching the desired point on the screen. With this intuitive operation, anyone can play the game.
Easy rules: players must destroy all enemy tanks in a stage to complete the stage.
Enemies attack with a variety of weapons, including normal shots, ricochets, guided missiles, mortars, and more.
The player's power-type tank is equipped with charge shots that destroy and go through walls! Speed-type tanks are agile, faster than missiles!?, and capable of jumping over enemy missiles (jumping tanks!).
Set in the near-future, this action shooter tank battle game lets players experience the hottest battle action they've ever seen!
Two different mission levels are available in this game. The player can start from either level.
- Standard level mission for beginners and intermediate players.
- Includes 50 stages.
- Start playing with this mission.
- Advanced level mission for those who complete the Normal Mission.
- Includes 20 stages.
- Complete this mission to become a Touch Battle Tank Master.
Power-type (Blue tank):
- Heavily armed and armored; fires magnum charge shots. It is suited for beginners.
- Fires rounds that intercept enemy rounds and destroys blocks (green) with charge shots.
Speed-type (Red tank):
- Weak attack and armor, but agile with rapid-fire shooting. It is suited for advanced players.
- Slips between enemy rounds and fires shots that ricochet off walls.
- Touch L/R button at the same time to jump to avoid enemy rounds.
Normal type (Green enemies):
- Fires normal rounds.
Ricochet type (Red enemies):
- Fires rounds that ricochet off walls.
3D type (White enemies):
- Fires rounds in three-directions at once.
Rapid-fire type (Blue enemies):
- Fires rapid-fire rounds.
Guided rounds type (Orange enemies):
- Fires guided rounds that always follow the player's tank.
Intercept rounds type (Black enemies):
- Fires intercept rounds that go through any obstacle. If the player's tank is close to the explosion when this round lands, the tank suffers one damage even if the player avoids a direct hit.
Boss type (Giant enemy):
- A giant enemy tank.
- The color indicates the attack method, which is the same as normal-size tanks of the same color.
- If the player's tank comes into contact with this tank, the player's tank will be crushed.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 07, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, First Person
- Silver Star Japan
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.