Top Run is endless runner with platformer elements. It has everything we love: neon, pixel art, a bit of outrun, tiny piece of synthwave, scanlines, VHS effects.
Play as Kevin and his dog Buddy and make your way through the neon city full of dangerous enemies.
- Run as far as you can and get the best score
- Use superpowers to survive epic battles while you run!
- Shoot floppies to kill enemies
- Collect pixels to upgrade your abilities and gain more power!
- Level up and customize your 80’s room
- Complete 100+ missions
- Tons of cool skins from 80s movies and 80s cartoons
- In-game cheats
- Easy to learn and hard to master (we believe in you!)
- Tons of explosions and fun
Unique oldschool style
It has everything we love: neon, pixel art, a bit of outrun, tiny piece of synthwave, scanlines, VHS effects. What else anyone would want in a retro arcade game?
If you love 1980s then you definitely love good music. We’ve got professional soundtrack for you from a great synthwave artist - Beckett. That’s why we recommend you play with headphones to have a fully immersive experience.
- Kevin: a typical 80s kid who mutated and gained superpowers
- Buddy: best dog companion you've ever had (also very cute)
- Friends: save your friends Joy, Darryl and Ben and they will help you on your dangerous journey.
- Normal mode: fun, challenging and addictive but not the hardest game ever.
- Hardcore mode: run, survive, test your reflexes (the way arcade is supposed to be played).
- Rage mode: what others call zen we call rage, let your inner anger out!
About Top Run:
Top Run was developed by a family of two people who adores 80s and wanted to create a fun game for adults who are nostalgic about 1980s and a game for kids who love addictive and challenging action.
- Release date:
- Feb 12, 2020
- 1 player
- Action, Arcade, Other, Platformer
- Fantastico Studio
- Katata Games
- Game file size:
- 192 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Portuguese, German, Russian, English, Italian, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Katata Games © 2019 / Fantastico Studio © 2019