Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Hear hear! The best thing since sliced bread.
Fresh from the oven, Toast Time: Smash Up brings the unique toast-based recoil/reload action from cult smash hit Toast Time to the multiplayer brawler/esports genre.
Inter-dimensional time-blob beasties have sailed the cosmos in pursuit of spare time, and now on an idyllic Monday morning, they've found it, tasted it...
Assume the role of TERRY (Toast-Ejecting Recoil & Reload System) - a humble and solitary toaster with an uncontrollable love for English breakfasts, hats and scheduling – and 'lay the table' for your unexpected guests.
Launch toast, crumpets and magnitudes of other breakfast paraphernalia at the beasties. Bounce around and crush them with your hot metallic mass. Tip over bins, and use the environments to your advantage. Drink a little coffee and go a little crazy. Do everything it takes to defend toast time – you are Monday morning's final hope. Have your toast and eat it.
Feast your eyes on this hot plate of features:
* 54 action-packed single player missions - each served warm with it's own choreographed soundtrack.
* 16 exciting bread-based weapon upgrades - from crumpets to baguettes you'll never go hungry.
* Multiplayer Battle Mode - garnished with all-configurable gameplay mix-ups.
* Loads of colourful pixel art hats and customisations - glazed to perfection, from pirate to pharaoh.
* Addictive and original gameplay - topped with intrigue and zealous delight.
* Iron man survival mode and bonus coffee time mode - the icing on the figurative cake.
• "Refreshingly entertaining bread and breakfast-based fun.” - The Guardian
• "Breakfast-themed digital madness." 5 / 5 - Big Red Barrel
• "Toast Time is for you." 5 / 5 - TouchArcade
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 16, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Arcade, Action, Multiplayer
- Force of Habit
- Force Of Habit
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Force Of Habit
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.