Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Meet Borti – a cheerful T-rex that is a main hero in "Tiny Hands Adventure". Help him become the best goalkeeper!
Join a young t-rex Borti on his quest to find the best replacement for his tiny hands and arms. Explore several unknown worlds, find all the collectables and face bosses that have what you want.
The adventure starts now!
- beautiful 3D graphics
- collect different tools and weapons for Borti and use them in game! From sticks, through compact drills to mechanical arms and more
- fight with bosses - the elemental keepers are waiting for you to show up!
- slide, roll or jump your way to victory
- visit over 20 stages, set across multiple location themes
- try yourself in challenging mode after completing a stage and finding all collectables
- find out how the story unfolds!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Aug 10, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Platformer, Adventure, Action, Puzzle
- Blue Sunset Games
- Blue Sunset Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©Tiny Hands Adventure ©Blue Sunset Games ©Funware
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.