Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
In war, not everyone is a soldier.
In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.
The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.
Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.
This War of Mine: Complete Edition consists of:
• This War of Mine – full version of the base game
• Anniversary Edtion update – set of new characters to interact with, locations to explore and new possible ending, created especially for the second anniversary of the game
• The Little Ones DLC – exploring the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective – that of a child.
• TWoM Stories: The Father’s Promise – a stand-alone original tale set in the world of This War of Mine, telling a story of family’s struggle to preserve the last pieces of humanity in times of despair and cruelty.
• All the upcoming updates coming for free for all Complete Edition owners.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 27, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Strategy, Simulation, Action
- 11 bit studios
- 11 bit studios
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2014 11 bit studios S.A. This War of Mine™, 11 bit studios™ and respective logos are trademarks of 11 bit studios S.A. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.