This is the Zodiac Speaking
Discover the facts and evidence-based story of America’s most famous never-caught serial killer!
This is the Zodiac Speaking is a fact-based single-player psychological thriller based on the story of Zodiac, one of the most famous never-caught serial killers. It mixes vintage ’70s California visuals and an original epic cinematic soundtrack with gameplay elements that include classic horror, investigation, stealth mechanics, and multiple endings to discover.
PLAY THIS IS THE ZODIAC SPEAKING AND:
• Experience the story from the perspective of a person who survived the attack of the serial killer, face your trauma, and run an investigation that will lead you to the truth about Zodiac.
• Unravel the details behind the murders, visit locations inspired by the original crime scenes, experience real psychological sessions that will help you to manage your traumas.
• Reveal 3 alternative endings, all based upon your investigation decisions.
• Enjoy the atmospheric film music and original retro-inspired art style.
• Travel to the vintage ’70s and feel the old-school vibe while visiting faithfully depicted California’s hallmark spots from the past.
- Release date:
- October 15, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Other
- Punch Punk Games
- Game file size:
- 4.7 GB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Russian, Latin American Spanish, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 Punch Punk Games and Klabater SA. This is the Zodiac Speaking is developed by Punch Punk Games and published by Klabater SA. All rights reserved. ©️ 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Investigation Discovery™️ and the related logos are trademarks of Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates, used under license. All rights reserved.