Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
A remastered version of an award-winning puzzle platformer.
The Way Remastered tells a story about a member of space explorers team who lost his beloved and cannot accept her death. During one of his expeditions he discovers ancient writings that testify the existence of a method for obtaining eternal life. Hoping to get his beloved back, he decides to return to the alien planet. However, the planet hides many secrets and dangers that he must face.
A story-based puzzle platformer with stunning graphics and soundtrack made by Panu Talus.
- Immerse yourself in the amazingly detailed world of 200 screens filled with alien flora and fauna.
- Feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience challenging gameplay in this retro style adventure.
- Uncover the mysteries surrounding the planet and learn the story through beautiful visuals and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Gain new abilities to help you get around the planet and solve mind-bending puzzles.
Main additions to the remastered version:
- Voice over
- Graphic improvements
- HD Rumble
- Music player
- Game and level design changes based on players’ feedback
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 20, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Platformer, Puzzle, Adventure, Action
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright © 2018 SONKA S.A. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.