Are you ready to discover the undiscovered?
Are you ready to climb the tallest mountains, wear the finest clothes, and earn a fortune beyond compare?
Then welcome to the New World! Welcome to The Trail: Frontier Challenge!
Join pioneers from across land and sea in an epic journey across an undiscovered country! Walk down the single track path of destiny at a calm and measured pace! Get out there and make your mark upon the world, adventurer!
And you are not alone in your travels! Every person you meet on The Trail is another player who will trade with you at campfires located along the way.
- Race, collect and compete in a variety of fun challenges
- Choose from five professions (Lumberjack, Hunter, Cook, Tailor, and Explorer)
- Earn skill points and level up in your chosen profession to become a Master!
- Learn to craft increasingly valuable items and amass a fortune
- Customise your style with a variety of outfits and clothing items
- Fill your backpack on The Trail, but be careful! Those who take too much can end up collapsing and losing precious items!
- Settle down in the town of Eden Falls
- Join other players and form your very own community
- Make your house a home with a wide variety of furnishings
- Get your very own pet dog to accompany you wherever you go
- Upgrade your house to be the envy of all your neighbours
- Trade and share with other players to expand your town for the benefit of all
- Grow together, work together, and one day, perhaps you might even become mayor!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Mar 08, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Simulation, Role-Playing, Strategy
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 22cans
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.