The Mystery of Woolley Mountain
An otherworldly comedy adventure
Funded on Kickstarter with backers including legend of the genre Ron Gilbert, The Mystery of Woolley Mountain is an otherworldly adventure game filled with strange beasts, evil witches, confused automatons and wacky ropemen.
Join a renegade crew of time-travelling audio scientists on a hilarious and fantastical quest. A malevolent witch has captured a group of children, and it’s up to you to save them from the mysterious island of Woolley Mountain!
Explore a rich and interactive set of environments, filled with head-scratching puzzles. Unravel a salacious storyline, meet a cornucopia of quirky characters, and boogie on down to an awesome original soundtrack!
- Colourful world: A fantastical sprawling universe, populated by beasts, witches, automatons, ropemen and other strange and wonderful beings.
- Family content and all-ages humour: No swearing... well, maybe the word ‘darn’ on occasion!
- Striking 2D graphics: A lovingly hand-crafted art style.
- Gripping story: The five scientists travel in their amazing time-traversing Crystal Submarine from island to island. Can they make it to the dangerous island of Woolley mountain, destroy the evil witch, and rescue the kids?
- Release date:
- Apr 10, 2019
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Arcade
- Huey Games
- Lightfoot Brothers
- Game file size:
- 809 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright Lightfoot Bros. 2019. All rights reserved. Published by Huey Games Ltd.