Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Lie, blackmail, and steal your way down The Low Road.
The Low Road is a point-and-click graphic adventure game in which rookie agent Noomi Kovacs must navigate her way through the world of corporate espionage in this dark spy comedy set in the 1970s.
Sporting a unique visual style inspired by gouache paintings and a pulsating rock and roll score, "The Low Road" will captivate players through intricate puzzles, branching moral dilemmas, and a quirky cast of memorable characters.
• A unique digitally hand painted 2D illustration style with 1970s television influences.
• Over 32000 words of dark comedic dialogue fully-voiced from a cast of characters
• Play from the perspective of two corporate espionage agents
• A mergence of traditional storytelling and engaging game play
• An original score of swirling psychedelia and dusty Americana
• Nostalgic point-and-click style gameplay influenced by LucasArts and Sierra classics
• Branching conversation puzzles that will challenge your deductive and intuitive abilities
• Over 15+ first person puzzle sequence
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Aug 23, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle
- XGen Studios
- XGen Studios Inc.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© XGen Studios Inc. 2017-2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.