A dark force, shrouded in twilight, has invaded the vast land of Hyrule.
Click here for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD retail bundle that includes the Wolf Link amiibo™ figure.
A dark force, shrouded in twilight, has invaded the vast land of Hyrule. To restore light to the world, team up with the mysterious creature Midna and embrace the darkness to transform into a divine wolf. Fight through labyrinthine dungeons, survive puzzling traps and meet a cast of characters you’ll never forget in this legendary Zelda™ adventure.
The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess is a critically acclaimed masterpiece, set in a massive world bursting with life—but also shadow. A dark figure from the Twilight Realm has invaded the world of light. As Link™, a farmhand turned cursed beast, join forces with the impish Midna and trusted (albeit unusual) allies to survive a quest that'll take you to the farthest corners of Hyrule and beyond… to the Twilight Realm. This emotional adventure is now on the Wii U™ console with improved visuals and controls—and new challenges. Choose Hero Mode to take 2x normal damage, or tap the Wolf Link amiibo™ figure to unlock the tough Cave of Shadows.
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD is the best way to experience this critically acclaimed game
- Explore a vast Hyrule, a mysterious Twilight Realm, and masterfully-designed dungeons
- Restore balance to the world with the aid of the impish Midna and your divine wolf powers
- Meet a cast of friendly folk and interesting characters, like the entrepreneurial baby Malo and even a yeti couple
- Enhanced visuals, additional controls, bonus challenges, and Miiverse™ functionality make the game feel fresh again
- Play in Hero Mode to take 2x the normal amount of damage—and do it without any heart drops to refill your health!
- Tap any of the other Legend of Zelda amiibo figures from the Super Smash series to unlock other bonuses, like extra arrows or even more challenging gameplay
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Mar 04, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.