The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
In three days, the moon will fall and the land of Termina will meet with a terrible fate. Can you save it in time? Relive the world’s final 72 hours, solve elaborate puzzles, conquer dungeons, battle giant bosses, and befriend the doomed people of Termina in one of Nintendo’s most suspenseful apocalyptic adventures ever.
The Legend of Zelda™: Majora’s Mask 3D is a remastered and enhanced version of the Nintendo classic that’s unlike any other Legend of Zelda adventure. In this shadowy tale, a masked Skull Kid drags Link™ into the world of Termina, where the moon is falling from the sky. Lucky for Termina, Link can reverse time and relive his last 72 hours in limitless ways. Each time, he’ll don any of his 20+ masks, help different citizens, battle different bosses, and ultimately change the fate of a world. This is the definitive version of a dark classic.
- An ancient evil has doomed the world of Termina. Can you save it in just three days?
- Together, the land of Termina and its citizens form one massive puzzle for Link™ to solve
- 20+ powerful masks make this one of the most varied Legend of Zelda™ games ever
- Relive Termina’s final three days from multiple perspectives
- Characters live out their final days independently on separate but intertwining paths
- Release date:
- February 12, 2015
- To be determined
- Action, Adventure
- Game file size:
- 631 MB
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.