The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Master EditionNintendo Switch
Step into a world of adventure
Woken from a 100-year slumber, Link must explore the wilds to regain his lost memories and save Hyrule. This bundle includes the game, a Nintendo Switch™ Sheikah Slate Carrying Case, a Sheikah Eye Collectible Coin, the Relic of Hyrule: Calamity Ganon Tapestry and Weather-Worn Map, a Sound Selection CD, and the Master Sword of Resurrection statue.
The wilds of Hyrule make for a puzzling game of survival. Climb cliffs to scope out a destination; then cross great distances with the Paraglider or the horses you've tamed. You'll discover items for crafting, beasts to hunt, and plants to forage. So scavenge weapons and armor…or claim them from enemies! From hammers to helmets, many items come with unique stats, resistances, effects, and levels of durability. Use everything at your disposal to find and conquer more than 100 Shrines. Luckily, the in-game Sheikah Slate can project Runes that manipulate objects and enemies in clever ways. It’s time to forget everything you know about the Legend of Zelda™ series.
- Discover a world as never before seen: by making your own path, choices, and consequences
- Ingenuity is the key to survival: find multiple solutions to tons of dynamic puzzles
- Surprises hide around every corner: scavenge weapons, armor, plants, animals, and more
- Live off the land: find weapons and armor, cook food, and brew elixirs
- Utilize special technology: the in-game Sheikah Slate controls objects and enemies in fun ways
- Gear up: many weapons and armor have unique stats, resistances, effects, and durability.
- Shrines offer hundreds of clever challenges even veterans won't see coming
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Mar 03, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Action, RPG
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass
Released Mar 02, 2017DLC details
The expansion pass enables you to pre-purchase content. The content below will be included:
Expansion Pass Bonus: Available 3/3/2017
Three treasure chests with in-game clothing exclusive to the expansion pass will be added to the Great Plateau. Explore to discover their locations!
DLC Pack 1 – The Master Trials: Available 6/30/2017
The Master Trials pack includes:
- Trial of the Sword: Defeat all enemies in 45 rooms to claim your prize. You’ll begin the fight without armor or weapons and must defeat all enemies in a room to move to the next. Clear every room to awaken the Master Sword, so that it stays powered up.
- Hero's Path Mode: Hero’s Path mode tracks every step you take, so you can watch the last 200 hours of your journey unfold on the map, and use a slider to scroll through a timeline. This works retroactively, so players who have already started the game will also be able to use this feature. Use this to find those shrines and Koroks that are still eluding you!
- Master Mode: In Master Mode, enemies gradually regain health, so take them out as quickly as possible. All enemies are also powered up by one level. For example, Red Bokoblins in Normal Mode are now Blue Bokoblins. Enemies can also have higher maximum levels than they would in Normal Mode. Look up, and you may also find enemies and treasure chests in the sky!
- Travel Medallion: Somewhere in the world, there is a chest with a Travel Medallion inside. When you use this, you can register your current location as a fast travel point on the map. You can only register one location using the Travel Medallion.
- Eight new clothing items: Hidden around Hyrule are eight new items inspired by past entries in The Legend of Zelda series. Items include Majora's Mask, Midna's Helmet, Tingle's Hood, Tingle's Shirt, Tingle's Tights, Phantom Helmet, Phantom Armor, and Phantom Greaves.
- Korok Mask: The Korok Mask is also hidden in a treasure chest somewhere in the world. When Link wears this mask, it will shake whenever a hidden Korok is near.
DLC Pack 2 – The Champions' Ballad: Scheduled to launch by 12/31/2017
- This pack will include a new original story, a new dungeon, and additional challenges.
This game is compatible with amiibo.
Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
See all compatible amiibo
Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.
…a watershed game... 10/10- IGN
...a truly magical work of art… 10/10- GameSpot
...you will never want to put Zelda down.- USA Today
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
© 2017 Nintendo.
amiibo compatible game (software update may be required). Visit nintendo.com for details on amiibo functionality.