The King's Bird
Flight • Flow • Freedom
Escape into a world kept secret by a tyrant, and discover the truth about your freedom. The King’s Bird is an artistic, momentum-based game that seamlessly combines precision-platforming with physics-based gliding.
• New yet easily accessible take on the precision-platforming genre
• Dynamic background music and sounds that change based on your movements
• Text-less narrative told through visuals in motion
• Five unique worlds to explore, full of vibrance and colorful silhouettes, with inspirations from ancient Mayan, Southeast Asian, and Roman cultures
- Release date:
- February 12, 2019
- 1 player
- Action, Platformer, Adventure
- Graffiti Games
- Serenity Forge
- Game file size:
- 5.2 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Copyright 2019 Serenity Forge LLC