3-16 players, with an Audience of up to 10,000!
The biggest and fourthiest addition to this storied party game franchise features not five but FIVE AND A HALF crowd-slaying games!
- The blanking fun sequel Fibbage 3 (2-8 players). Play all-new question types and the game mode Fibbage: Enough About You (3-8 players). Guess the weird facts about your friends.
- The web-based frame game Survive the Internet (3-8 players). Twist your friends' "online" comments in hilarious ways.
- The spooky date-a-thon Monster Seeking Monster (3-7 players). Message and date fellow monsters with special powers.
- The deranged debate match Bracketeering (3-16 players). Place smart bets on stupid arguments.
- The one-up art game Civic Doodle (3-8 players). Compete to improve the town murals.
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 19, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 16 players
- Jackbox Games
- Jackbox Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is in English only.
NOTE: The game is local multiplayer
Created & Developed by Jackbox Games, Inc. Game and Software © 2017 Jackbox Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Jackbox Games, Fibbage, and the Jackbox Games logo are registered trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. Survive the Internet, Monster Seeking Monster, Bracketeering, Civic Doodle, and Party Pack are trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.