YOU are a psychiatrist, trying to solve a murder whilst treating the unusual patients of the recently deceased Doctor Dekker.
Ask any questions and collect the evidence as you uncover the identity of the randomly generated murderer whilst trying to figure out the chaos that was left behind.
The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker is a Lovecraftian FMV murder mystery, which gives players full freedom to question suspects by typing their own questions or by picking from a predetermined list.
They'll have questions for you too but be careful what you say. Your words will determine their eventual fates, and your own!
- FMV - 1600+ HD full-motion video responses.
- RANDOM MURDERER - Chosen at the start of the game to combat spoilers.
- FREE TEXT INPUT - Ask whatever you want, type questions, phrases or keywords will full touchscreen support.
- SUGGESTED QUESTIONS – An additional question system optimised for console.
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS - Find out whodunit, and what happens to you and your patients...
- MULTIPLE STORIES - 6 main suspects and 5 side-quests inc. John Guilor (Contradiction)
- SIMPLE UI - View evidence, make notes, watch replays, and see your question history.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jun 05, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Wales Interactive Ltd.
- D'Avekki Studios
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 WALES INTERACTIVE LTD. All rights reserved.
Developed by D'Avekki Studios. Published by Wales Interactive Ltd.
All trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.