The Great Perhaps
Time travel puzzle game about an astronaut returning to Earth destroyed by natural cataclysms.
The Great Perhaps tells the story of an astronaut returning to Earth destroyed by natural cataclysms.
There, among the ruins he finds an unusual artifact — an old lantern, in the light of which you can see glimpses of another time and travel to the past.
Experience constant time traveling between an empty, melancholic scenery of the post-apocalyptic Earth and its vivid days gone by.
The hero will face the danger in the post-apocalyptic present, as well as in the past. Help him on his journey to find out the true cause of the disaster and save the planet!
- Challenging puzzles and mini-games based around time travel
- Experience the gripping atmosphere of a post-apocalyptic world based on Soviet aesthetics
- Innovative storytelling which binds together the past and the present
- Memorable characters with personal stories
- Original interactive soundtrack which adapts to each timeline
- Wistful hand-drawn 2D art style
- Release date:
- July 10, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Puzzle, Action
- Drageus Games
- Game file size:
- 1.9 GB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Spanish, Russian, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 Caligari Games S.L.
© 2020 Drageus Games S.A.