The Flower Collectors
A detective mystery set in the political powder-keg of Barcelona in 1977.
Barcelona, 1977. An ex-cop in a wheelchair witnesses a murder, and teams up with a young ambitious journalist to bring the truth to light. With camera, binoculars and transmitter in hand, uncover the town’s secrets from your balcony in this soul-searching detective mystery.
One stormy night, you witness a murder. Determined to uncover the truth, you form an unlikely alliance with young ambitious journalist Melinda and start your investigation.
Together, you’ll solve a complex mystery by unravelling the secrets of unsuspecting neighbours.
Inspired by classic crime noir films and games like Campo Santo's Firewatch, The Flower Collectors is a detective story with a whole lot of heart.
* Solve a captivating murder mystery with an unusual storyline
* Meet a host of colourful anthropomorphic characters in a lush, atmospheric world
* Investigate using your binoculars, camera and transmitter to uncover neighborhood secrets from your balcony
* Create a crime chronology to figure out whodunnit
* Interrogate priests, beggars, club singers and nosy old ladies alike
* Dive into the unique setting of post-Franco Barcelona in the 70ies
* Emphasizes characters, world building and narrative over skill challenges
- Release date:
- February 11, 2021
- 1 player
- Mi'pu'mi Games
- Mi'pu'mi Games
- Game file size:
- 641 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 Mipumi Games. All rights reserved. Mipumi Games is a registered trademark by Mi'pu'mi Games GmbH.