The First Tree
This Story Ends at the Beginning of Life
The First Tree is a third-person exploration game centered around two parallel stories: a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his estranged father in Alaska. Players take control of the fox on a poignant and beautiful journey that crescendos at the source of life, and perhaps result in an understanding of death. Along the way, players can uncover artifacts and stories from the son's life as he becomes intertwined in the fox’s journey towards The First Tree.
● Not a "fox simulator," but an emotional, intimate story by a one-man team with an ending you won't soon forget.
● Featuring a gorgeous, orchestral soundtrack by acclaimed artists like Message to Bears, Lowercase Noises, and Josh Kramer.
● A short story-driven game (about 2 hours long) with some light puzzle solving, platforming, and no enemies.
- Release date:
- Nov 30, 2018
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Other
- David Wehle
- David Wehle, LLC
- Game file size:
- 2.4 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2018 David Wehle, LLC