What's the Point of Surviving the Apocalypse If You Ca'nt Share It With a Friend?
The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer where the player takes control over Ash, one of few "things" that have "survived" the "end of the world." Follow Ash as he flops his way through a future of pain and suffering. Feel his stress levels rise as you throw him into an endless swarm of decaying, mutant animal-like creatures and help aid his final epic quest...to simply make a friend (out of pieces of people he finds along his journey).
Oh, also you collect video game cartridges and tumors! If that does anything for ya.
- 600+ levels!
- 12+ explorable chapters!
- 20+ collectible and fully playable mini-game cartridges! (each with their own tiny achievements!)
- 80+ achievements that will make you feel good about yourself
- 100s of collectible little squishy tumors!
- Loads of hidden extras and endings that you will probably see someone else find before you do!
- ...and stress!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 12, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 266 MB
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Nicalis, Inc.
- Supported Play Modes:
©2017 Nicalis, Inc.
Questions about buying digital games?
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
For help downloading a game, click here.
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.