The End Is Nigh
What’s the Point of Surviving the Apocalypse If You Can’t Share It With a Friend?
The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer where the player takes control over Ash, one of few "things" that have "survived" the "end of the world." Follow Ash as he flops his way through a future of pain and suffering. Feel his stress levels rise as you throw him into an endless swarm of decaying, mutant animal-like creatures and help aid his final epic quest...to simply make a friend (out of pieces of people he finds along his journey).
Oh, also you collect video game cartridges and tumors! If that does anything for ya.
• 600+ levels!
• 12+ explorable chapters!
• 20+ collectible and fully playable mini-game cartridges! (each with their own tiny achievements!)
• 80+ achievements that will make you feel good about yourself
• 100s of collectible little squishy tumors!
• Loads of hidden extras and endings that you will probably see someone else find before you do!
• ...and stress!
- Release date:
- December 12, 2017
- 1 player
- Adventure, Action, Platformer
- Nicalis, Inc.
- Game file size:
- 266 MB
- Supported Languages:
- American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2017 Nicalis, Inc.