An interactive sci-fi thriller movie from the publishers of Late Shift and The Bunker
After a major bio-weapon attack on London, two scientists find themselves in a locked-down laboratory with time, and air, running out. With choose-your-own-adventure style gameplay, your actions and your relationship with other characters will lead you to one of eight suspenseful endings.
Having treated the victims of a chemical attack in the totalitarian state of Kindar, Dr Amy Tenant is a leader in the advancement of Nanocell Technology. Now, in London, news breaks of a blood-vomiting civilian whose identity is far from coincidental. Reunited with an old friend, Amy is trapped in an impenetrable HQ of laboratories—a womb of scientific advancement with a perilous secret.
Throughout the game you will interact with characters and—depending on your choices—will either strengthen or weaken your relationship. The relationship scores are calculated from the start right through to the very end and will affect certain scenarios as well as having major consequences in the concluding scenes.
• Multi-optional storytelling with 8 different outcomes.
• Real-time Relationship Status Tracking that influences the story as you play.
• Real-time Personality Trait Tracking that evolves based on your choices.
• Guest acting performance by live streamer and presenter, LeahViathan
• Unlockable features include Skip Scene, Personality Assessment and a Hidden Event
- Release date:
- Mar 31, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Other
- Wales Interactive
- Wales Interactive, Good Gate Media, Little Jade Productions
- Game file size:
- 10.5 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 Wales Interactive Ltd. Wales Interactive and Wales Interactive Logo are trademarks of Wales Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.