The Ministry of Silly Poses in Sumo world
Riddle me this: what sumo, walls and dancing have in common? The answer is: all of these elements formed Tetsumo Party!
Tetsumo Party is a game where sumo warriors gather to join an unconventional contest, inspired by Japanese TV shows. They need to fit into the funny-shaped holes in an approaching bamboo wall, otherwise… well, let’s say that it will result in rather ridiculous manner.
But what’s better than winning alone? Fighting your friends, of course! In Tetsumo Party you can gather up to 4 people in a hilarious face-off confrontation.
What is the challenge? You need to control every limb separately. And remember - incoming bamboo walls aren’t that forgiving.
- Little distractions will happen, such as a waiter bringing you food and refreshments. You can stretch out your hand for them, but watch out for the incoming wall!
- The game features single player as well as cooperative and versus local multiplayer modes.
- New characters to unlock!
- Release date:
- July 26, 2019
- up to 8 players
- Action, Arcade, Party, Multiplayer
- Monster Couch
- Monster Couch
- Game file size:
- 365 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2019 by Monster Couch sp. z o.o. All Rights Reserved.